- 1 egg
- 1/2 mug of milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 mugs of plain white flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 mug of sugar, plus a little to sprinkle on top
- 1 tsp cinnamon, plus a little extra to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 mug of peeled and chopped kiwi fruit
- Butter, for greasing
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in one bowl.
3. Put all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Gently mix the two together.
5. Fold through the chopped kiwi fruit.
6. Lightly grease a muffin tray with butter (or you could use souffle ramekins), then dust with semolina.
7. Spoon in the mixture, filling each hole about half-full.
8. Sprinkle over a little more sugar and cinnamon and bake in the oven for about 25 mins.