- 450-500ml yogurt, any kind but Greek style with honey is our favourite
- A few tbsp of jam (optional)
- A handful of fresh fruit, such as summer berries
Prep: 10 mins + freezing | Cook: nil
1. You can just pour your favourite yogurt into an ice lolly mould and freeze it overnight to make simple ice lollies. If you’re using natural yogurt, you'll need to sweeten it with honey or a swirl of jam.
2. We experimented with lots of different flavour combos. These are some of our faves:
- Greek style natural yogurt with honey + crushed raspberries or blackberries folded through it
- Vanilla yogurt + fresh blueberries dotted through the lolly
- Strawberry yogurt + thin banana slices
- Natural yogurt + generous swirls of strawberry jam.
3. To make your lollies really striking to look at, pour the yogurt in the lolly mould first. Then, add the fruit or swirl the jam into it, so you can see it along the sides of the lolly moulds. This is a bit messy but they look great afterwards.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hrs, or till frozen solid. Run under warm water to help you ease the lolly from the mould. Delicious on a hot day!