- 6 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- A small handful of mint, leaves only
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sea salt (optional)
- ½ cucumber
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: nil
1. Trim the crusts off 6 slices of white bread. Thinly spread each slice with some butter.
2. Finely chop a small handful of mint leaves and sprinkle them over 3 of the buttered slices. Crack over some black pepper, and add a of salt too if your butter is unsalted.
3. Slice half a cucumber as thinly as possible. Lay the cucumber slices over the 3 slices of bread, overlapping the cucumber a little.
4. Sandwich the slices together. Cut the sandwiches into thirds, across the bread, so you have 9 finger sandwiches in total.