- FOR THE WAFFLES
- 320ml Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Whole Mylk
- 180g buckwheat flour
- 60g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 125g blueberries
- TO SERVE
- Rebel Kitchen coconut yogurt
- Maple syrup
- A handful of mint, leaves only
1. Grease your waffle iron if you need to. Turn the waffle iron on. Set your oven to low.
2. Add all the waffle ingredients to a large bowl, leaving out the blueberries. Mix together till smooth. Fold the blueberries into the waffle mixture, keeping a handful back for topping.
3. Add 2 heaped tbsp of the mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid. Cook for 3-6 mins, till golden on the outside and fluffy inside. The cooking time will depend on your waffle iron.
4. Pop the cooked waffle onto a plate or baking tray and slide into the oven to keep warm. Repeat till you've used up the waffle mixture.
5. Divide the waffles between a few plates, allowing 1 or 2 per person. Top with dollops of coconut yogurt, a drizzle of maple syrup, a scattering of finely chopped mint leaves and a few extra blueberries to serve.