- FOR THE WAFFLES
- 320ml Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Whole Mylk
- 180g buckwheat flour
- 60g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 125g blueberries
- TO SERVE
- Rebel Kitchen coconut yogurt
- Maple syrup
- A handful of mint, leaves only
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10-20 mins
1. Grease your waffle iron if you need to. Turn the waffle iron on. Set your oven to low.
2. Add all the waffle ingredients to a large bowl, leaving out the blueberries. Mix together till smooth. Fold the blueberries into the waffle mixture, keeping a handful back for topping.
3. Add 2 heaped tbsp of the mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid. Cook for 3-6 mins, till golden on the outside and fluffy inside. The cooking time will depend on your waffle iron.
4. Pop the cooked waffle onto a plate or baking tray and slide into the oven to keep warm. Repeat till you've used up the waffle mixture.
5. Divide the waffles between a few plates, allowing 1 or 2 per person. Top with dollops of coconut yogurt, a drizzle of maple syrup, a scattering of finely chopped mint leaves and a few extra blueberries to serve.