- 1-2 oranges (or 2-3 clementines - or any citrus you fancy trying)
- 4 tbsp clear honey
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Peel 2 tbsp of zest from the orange – you can use a zester or carve it in strips with a veg peeler, then scrape off any remaining white pith and thinly slice the strips.
2. Halve and juice the orange. Pop the zest in a saucepan with 4 tbsp juice and 4 tbsp honey.
3. Let the mixture bubble up on a medium heat. Reduce the heat and knock back the bubbles. Let it gently boil for 5-10 mins or till you can see it separate a little when you drag a spoon across the centre of the pan.
4. I'll still be a little runny, but will thicken in half an hour or so. If it doesn't thicken up, boil it a little longer. It it becomes too thick, add a little more juice and simmer a few mins longer. Use the marmalade straight away or store in a sterilised jar in the fridge for 2-3 months.