- 8 rashers unsmoked streaky bacon
- 8 chipolatas or 16 cocktail sausages
- 2-3 tbsp marmalade
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5. Slice the rashers of bacon in half, then use the back of your knife to stretch and flatten the bacon so it is half as long again.
2. If you're using chipolatas, pinch them in middle and twist to make 2 smaller sausages. Slice them to separate them. Wrap a half rasher of bacon around each chipolata half - or each cocktail sausage - and place in a small roasting tin. Slide into the oven and roast for 15-20 mins till the pigs in blankets are browned and the bacon looks crisp.
3. While the pigs in blankets are roasting, place 2-3 tbsp marmalad in a small pan and gently wam for 1-2 mins till the marmalade is soft and running (or zap in the microwave for 30 secs-1 min).
4. Take the pigs in blankets out of the oven and brush them all over with marmalarde. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.