- 6 slices white bread
- 3 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 100g 50/50 crab meat
- ½ lemon
- Small handful dill, leaves only
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cucumber
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: nil
1. Cut the crusts off 6 slices of white bread. Thinly spread some butter onto each slice.
2. Scoop the crab meat into a bowl. Halve the lemon and squeeze in the juice from 1 half.
3. Finely chop the dill and add it to the bowl. Add a good pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Divide the crab mixture between 3 buttered bread slices and spread it to the edges.
5. Thinly slice some cucumber and add a few slices to each crab-topped slice of bread.
6. Sandwich each filled slice with a buttered slice. Cut the sandwiches into thirds, across the bread, so you have 9 finger sandwiches in total.