- 600g new potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Put a large pan of water on to boil. Scrub the potatoes and chop them into small, bite-size chunks. Add them to the pan of boiling water. Simmer for 5 mins.
2. Drain the potatoes and shake them in the colander to rough up the edges.
3. Warm a deep frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the oil and the potatoes. Fry for 15 mins, stirring now and then, till golden brown.
4. While the potatoes fry, strip the leaves off the rosemary sprigs. Finely chop the leaves. Add them to the potatoes with a pinch of salt and the vinegar. Toss a few times to coat. Serve straight away.