- 150g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml full cream milk
- Sea salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt. Crack in the eggs and whisk together till smooth. Slowly pour in 200ml milk, whisking constantly, till mixed and frothy. Pour the mixture into a jug and set aside for 30 mins-1 hr.
3. Divide 4 tbsp oil between 8 holes of a deep 12-hole muffin tin. Pop the tin into the oven for 10-15 mins to heat the oil.
4. Take the warm tin out of the oven. Pour the batter into the 8 holes. Slide back into the oven and bake for 25-30 mins, till the Yorkshire puddings are risen and golden.
5. No muffin tin? Use a small roasting tin instead. Pour the oil into the tin and warm in the oven for 10 mins. Pour all of the batter into the hot tin and bake in the oven as above. You’ll have 1 big Yorkie to slice and serve.