- 50ml organic vodka
- A splash of Luscombe Lime Crush
- 6 blackberries
- Half a lime
- Sugar Syrup
- A couple of handfuls of ice
1. Start by making a gomme (sugar syrup). Add the sugar and boiling water to a jug. Stir till the sugar dissolves. Pop it into the fridge till cooled.
2. Top and tail a lime. Cut it into half lengthways. Put one half cut-side down, make two diagonal slices to make four chunks. Drop them into a strong tumbler and squish hard with a muddling stick (or pestle, end of rolling pin etc).
3. Drop your six plump blackberries into the glass and squish again (a bit more gently this time).
4. Crush some ice with an ice crusher, or do it the old-fashioned way: wrap a couple of handfuls of ice in a tea towel and bash vigourously with a rolling pin.
5. Almost fill the glass with crushed (or slightly crumpled) ice.
6. Add a shot of sugar syrup (25ml) or slightly more if you like it a bit sweeter.
7. Add two shots of UK5 Organic Vodka (50ml).
8. Top with Luscombe Lime and stir gently. Add straws and enjoy thoroughly and responsibly.