- 75g quinoa
- 125g redcurrants
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- A handful of dill, leaves only
- 1 cucumber
- 50g lamb’s lettuce
1. Rinse the quinoa for 2-3 mins under cold water to wash off the soapy coating. Tip it into a pan. Pour in enough boiling water to cover them by 1cm and simmer for 10-15 mins till tender and the water has been absorbed. Leave to cool.
2. Pull the berries from half the redcurrants stalks. Place in a small pan with the honey and caraway seeds. Pour in 2 tbsp water. Set on a medium heat and cook for 3-4 mins till the berries have just burst to make a syrup.
3. Halve the cucumber and scoop out the seeds. Thinly slice it. Drain the quinoa if you need to.
4. Pour half of the redcurrant dressing into the quinoa and stir to coat the grains.
5. Arrange the lamb’s lettuce, most of the dill fronds and cucumber on a serving platter. Tip over the quinoa and lightly fluff through. Drizzle over the remaining redcurrant dressing. Finish with the remaining berries and dill leaves.