- 1 pomegranate
- 1 orange
- 2 bananas
- A handful of mint, leaves only
- 250ml strawberry pouring yogurt
- A few ice cubes
1. Halve the pomegranate and place it, cut-side down, in the palm of your hand, over a bowl. Whack the pomegranate with a wooden spoon and the seeds should tumble out. Repeat with the other half. Tip the seeds into your blender. Squeeze in the juice from the orange. Whizz to break up the pomegranate seeds and blend.
2. Set a sieve over a bowl or jug and pour the pomegranate and orange juice through it. Tough bits of seed will catch in the sieve. Use the back of a spoon to press down on the pomegranate pulp to squeeze any last bits of juice out. Discard the pomegranate pulp.
3. Pour the pomegranate mix back into the blender. Peel and break in the bananas. Pick the mint leaves and add to the blender. Pour in 250ml strawberry pouring yogurt (save the other half of the bottle for the Mango & Spinach Smoothie). Add a handful of ice cubes and blend till smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.