- 15ml mincemeat sugar syrup
- 35ml Juniper Green Organic London Dry Gin
- 15ml triple sec or cointreau
- 25ml clementine juice
Prep: 5 mins + chilling | Cook: 5 mins
1. Make the mincemeat sugar syrup: place 100g sugar in a small pan with 100ml cold water and 1-2 tbsp leftover mincemeat. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 2 mins. Take off the heat, cool, then strain into a clean jar and store in the fridge. Discard the mincemeat. The sugar syrup will keep for a few weeks in the fridge, so it’s worth making a big batch at the start.
2. Pour the sugar syrup, gin, triple sec or cointreau and clementine juice into a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice. Seal and shake for 30 secs-1 min till chilled. Fill a tumbler with ice and strain the cocktail into the glass, then serve.