- 1 ruby grapefruit
- Sea salt
- 50ml triple sec or curaçao
- 50ml tequila reposado
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 70ml Lime Chilli Zinger Shot
1. Halve your grapefruit. Slice 1 half into 4 wedges. Take 1 wedge and rub it round the rim of an old fashioned glass. Sprinkle a little sea salt on a plate and dip the glass in the salt to lightly coat it. Repeat with another wedge of grapefruit and a glass. Keep the other grapefruit wedges for later.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Squeeze the juice from the other grapefruit half - you should have approximately 100ml grapefruit juice. Add it to the shaker with the triple sec or curaçao, the tequila, agave syrup and Lime Chilli Zinger. Put a lid on the shaker and shake vigorously for about 30 secs.
3. Add a few ice cubes to the glasses and tuck in the grapefruit wedges. Strain in the m-ARGH-garitas and serve straight away