- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 400g nectarines
- 1 orange
- A handful of tarragon
- 100g rocket
- 100g Bergerie soft sheep's cheese
- Sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Tip the pumpkin seeds into a small pan. Place it on a medium heat and toast the seeds for 2-3 mins till popping and fragrant smelling. Add 1 tsp fennel seeds and a pinch of salt. Swirl in 1 tbsp honey. Simmer for 2 mins. Spoon the honeyed seeds onto a baking tray to cool.
2. Slice the nectarines into wedges, discarding the stones. Warm a griddle or frying pan over a medium heat. When hot, place the nectarine wedges in the pan. Cook for 2-3 mins on each side till slightly blackened. Put on a plate and repeat with the remaining slices.
3. Zest the orange into a bowl and squeeze in the juice from half. Whisk in 1 tbsp olive oil with a pinch of harisa and salt. Taste and add a swirl of honey if you think it needs it.
4. Finely slice the tarragon stalks and tear the leaves. Toss through the rocket with the orange dressing. If the seeds have set, break them up into shards. Top with the nectarines, pumpkin seed brittle and the sheep's cheese.