- 100g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 150ml double cream
- 100g Seville Orange & Cardamom Marmalaid
- 2 tbsp Kew Orangery Sec
- 1 tbsp honey
- A pinch of sea salt
Prep: 10 mins + chilling | Cook: 5 mins
1. Break the dark chocolate into small pieces, tip them a heatproof bowl and set aside.
2. Pour 125ml of the cream into a small pan and add 75g of the Seville Orange & Cardamom Marmalaid, 2 tbsp Kew Orangery Sec, 1 tbsp honey and a pinch of sea salt. Set the pan on a low heat and gently heat, stirring, till the cream is steaming hot and just starting to bubble at the edges.
3. Pour the hot cream mixture into the bowl with the chocolate and stir till the chocolate is melted and everything is combined. Let the mix cool a little, then spoon the chocolate between 2 small serving glasses (around 150ml would be perfect). Chill the chocolate pots in the fridge for 2-3 hrs or overnight.
4. To serve, pour the remaining cream into a small bowl and whisk until it just forms soft peaks. Spoon the cream on top of the chocolate pots and then top with a spoonful of the Seville Orange & Cardamom Marmalaid. Serve within 2 hrs of assembling.