- 4 bake at home finger rolls
- 300g sauerkraut
- 8 beef frankfurters
- Wholegrain mustard, to serve
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 30-35 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place the bake at home finger rolls on a baking tray and bake according to the packet instructions till they are golden and a little crisp. Set aside for later.
2. Spoon the sauerkraut into a shallow baking dish. Nestle the frankfurters into the dish. When the rolls are finished, slide the sauerkraut and franks into the oven and bake for 20-25 mins till the frankfurters are a little browned and warmed all the way through.
3. While the sauerkraut and franks bake, split the finger rolls open and smear one side with wholegrain mustard. When the franks are ready, scoop some sauerkraut into each bun, top with the beef frankfurters and serve straight away, with any leftover sauerkraut and extra mustard on the side.