- 2-4 shots of espresso
- 1 tsp cocoa, plus extra for dusting
- 700ml Minor Figures barista style oat m*lk
- Sugar, to taste
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Make your espresso, making either single or double shots – depending on how strong you like your lattes. While hot, stir 1 tsp cocoa powder into the coffee to dissolve it. Divide the espresso between two mugs.
2. Heat your oat milk in a pan set over a mmedium heat, using a whisk or an electric milk frother to whisk the oat milk till it's foaming and warmed through. Pour into a jug. Alternatively, steam the oat milk in a frothing pitcher using a steaming wand on a coffee machine till thick and frothy.
3. Hold one mug at an angle and pour half the hot milk down the inside of the mug, levelling the mug as it fills up and creating swirls and patterns over the top of the milk. Repeat to use up the remaining oat milk.
4. Dust over a little cocoa powder, and serve.