- 10 strawberries, plus extra to garnish
- 1 lime
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 2 x 275ml fiery ginger beer with chipotle
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: nil
1. Remove the leaves from the strawberries and hull them, then chop them into small pieces. Place in the bottom of two large tumblers
2. Squeeze the juice from half a lime into each glass. Drop in the leaves from a rosemary sprig each.
3. Using the end of a rolling pin or a pestle, crush everything in the glass and muddle them together. Add a large handful of ice.
4. Pour in the ginger beer to top up, and gently stir to mix. Taste and swirl in a little maple syrup, if you prefer things a little sweeter. Garnish with a couple of strawberries and a spring of rosemary each. Serve straight away.