- 120g hazelnut butter
- 50g raw coconut oil
- 50g 88% cocoa solids dark chocolate
- A pinch of sea salt flakes (optional)
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2-3 mins + chilling
1. If you have a mini muffin tin, line the holes with mini muffin cases. If not, you can pop 12 mini muffin cases on a baking tray. Or alternatively, use an ice cube tray to make the fat bombs in (no need to line, but you may want to rub a little coconut oil around the insides of the ice cube tray).
2. Scoop the hazelnut butter and coconut oil into a small pan. Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to the pan. Set over a low heat and gently warm, stirring, till the chocolate and coconut oil are smooth and combined.
3. Spoon the hazelnut and chocolate mixture into the mini muffin cases or ice cube tray. Pop in the fridge and leave for 30-40 mins, then take out of the fridge and sprinkle a little salt over each one, if you like. Return to the fridge and chill for another 1-2 hrs till set. You can transfer the fat bombs to an airtight tub and store in the fridge for a couple of weeks, or store in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can eat them from frozen, or let them defrost for 30 mins before eating.