- 1 Whisky Sour Cocktail Bundle
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Make the syrup. You’ll need about 1 tbsp syrup per cocktail. Pour equal parts sugar and water into a saucepan and heat till the sugar is completely dissolved. Leave to cool at room temperature. Store in a glass jar in your fridge.
2. After your syrup has cooled, start making your cocktail.
3. Per cocktail add 45ml of whiskey, 22ml of lemon juice,15ml of syrup and 1 egg white to a chilled cocktail shaker.
4. Shake all ingredients well till the egg white has broken up into a froth (must be shaken thoroughly!).
5. Add a handful of ice cubs to the cocktail shaker and shake for a further 10 seconds.
6. Strain into a glass and enjoy.