1. Pop in a salad with oranges, walnuts, tomatoes, herbs and peppery leaves.
Dress with a little olive oil and a squeeze of orange juice.
2. Celery is a fab addition to a gratin. Layer potatoes, celery, blue cheese, a little cream and stock. Top with breadcrumbs. Bake at 200°C/Gas 6 for 20 mins, or till golden on top.
3. Celery is a wonderful in risottos.
Before adding stock, stir in the celery and cook for a min or two.
Set a timer for 20 mins. Feed the stock to the rice bit by bit, till you hear the ding.
Great with some mascarpone and herbs stirred through.
4. Celery loves organic peanut butter for a healthy crunchy snack.
5. Or create a mini Stonehenge.