Homemade Christmas gifts
As the season of giving approaches, it’s time to start thinking about pressies for all those close to you. We thought we’d offer up a little organic inspiration, with DIY Christmas gifts you can make with your very own hands. Nothing says ‘from the heart’ more, after all.
A jar of festive spices that’s the perfect homemade pairing to some of our organic cheese.
Simple to prepare and sure to impress, give them a gift worth raising a glass for.
A handmade Christmas gift for the foodie in your life. Get creative and switch out the chilli for any other herbs and spices you have leftover!
- 450ml olive oil
- 20g Crushed Chilli, Organic, Steenbergs (30g)
- 3-4 tbsp of Bird’s Eye Chillies, Organic, Steenbergs (25g)
- In a saucepan, warm the olive oil and add the crushed and dried chillies to the oil.
- Heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the oil to cool down.
- Once the oil is cool, pour through a funnel into a sealable glass bottle.
- Seal and keep refrigerated until you gift it.
Get snap happy with your homemade food gifts and share on social media using #MyAbelandCole