Broccoli, Feta and Walnut Soup
This is a knock-your-socks off broccoli soup. Not just your average sipper. Oh no.
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut in small cubes
- 1 litre veg or chicken stock
- 1 head of broccoli, about 300g, roughly chopped
- 200g feta cheese
- 4 tbsp toasted walnuts, plus more to garnish, if you wish
Lovely hot or cold. Delicious with little cubes of feta and walnuts scattered on top. You could also spin this combo idea into a pesto: raw broccoli whizzed up with some toasted walnuts and cubes of feta. Fold through bulgar wheat or a tangle of pasta. Presto. A magical green supper!