- 3 tbsp honey
- Seeds from ½ a vanilla pod
- 3 egg yolks
- 227ml double cream
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 mins + 4 hrs or more freezing time
1. Dollop the honey into a saucepan. Halve the vanilla pod. Scrape out the seeds (save the pod for your strawberry sauce). Set over medium heat. Take off the heat as soon as it begins to bubble up.
2. Add the egg yolks. Whisk for a min or till the mix is frothy.
3. Gently whisk the cream in. Pour into a freezer-proof tub.
4. Freeze for 4 hours or till it's set. Best eaten on the day you make it- that way it's super creamy.