- 500g salad potatoes or Jersey royals
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 100g Seafood & Eat It white crab meat
- A large handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Scrub the spuds. Halve any larger ones so they’re all roughly the same size. Cover with water in a pot. Add a pinch of salt and the garlic. Bring to boil. Simmer till tender, about 20 mins.
2. Drain. Find the garlic. Mush it to a paste, or chop, and put it back in the pot. Add the butter. Fold through till melted. Place over medium heat, if needed, to help it melt. Season with salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice.
3. Fold in the crab. Taste. Adjust seasoning or lemon, if needed. Stir in some chopped parsley. Delicious warm or cold.