- 3 tsp Unflavoured gelatine
- 750ml Blackcurrant juice
- 5 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 240ml Double cream
- 2 handfuls redcurrants
1. Stir the gelatine and 250 ml of the chilled juice together in a medium bowl and let them sit for 3 minutes.
2. Bring the remaining juice and the sugar just to the boil in a small saucepan. Stir the juice into the gelatine mixture.
3. Stir the juice into the gelatine mixture and refrigerate for about 1 hour until set.
4. Beat the cream until it has soft peaks. Layer the set jelly, whipped cream and fresh currants in 4 glasses and serve.