- 500g Jersey Royal potatoes
- 1 small garlic clove
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp harissa chilli relish
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes
- A handful of fresh mint
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Scrub your potatoes clean and halve lengthwise – so you have longer vs stumpy halves. Boil your potatoes 20 mins or till tender right the way through. Drain. Dust with a little salt and pepper.
2. Peel and finely mince the garlic. Mix it and the harissa through the yogurt.
3. Set a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sesame, dukka and cumin. Lightly toast.
4. Rough chop the semi-dried tomatoes. Finely chop the herbs, saving a few small mint leaves as a garnish.
5. Mix the tomatoes and two-thirds of the herbs through the potatoes. Gently fold the harissa yogurt through. Dust with the remaining herbs, the toasted seed mix and freshly grated zest from your lemon.
6. Chill till ready to serve. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil before serving.