- 100g haggis
- 1 pear
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 scallops
- A knob of butter
- 50g watercress
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat your oven to a low setting. Crumble your haggis. You can use leftover haggis for this recipe too.
2. Heat a frying pan. Add the crumbled haggis and cook for 5-8 mins till crispy and darkened. Lift on to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
3. Quarter the pear and slice out the core. Thinly slice it.
4. Season the scallops. Wipe the pan clean and place it back on the heat. Add a small knob of butter. Carefully place in the scallops and cook for 2 mins on each side till golden and caramelised. Lift out of the pan.
5. Place the pears into the pan and cook for a min or so on each side till softened and caramelised.
6. Arrange a small handful of watercress on a plate. Top with the scallops and pears. Sprinkle over the crispy haggis. Spoon over any butter from the pan.