- 150g plain white flour
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-5 tbsp water
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Scoop out 2 tbsp flour and keep for later on. Mix the rest of the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the oil and water little by little, stirring till it comes together to form a ball.
2. Knead for about 2 mins till glossy and smooth. You might need to add a little oil. Set aside to rest for 10 mins.
3. Divide the dough into 6 even pieces. Dust the saved flour on a chopping board. Roll one piece of dough into a circle the thickness of a £1 coin.
4. Get an adult to set a big frying pan over a high heat. Put a circle of dough in the pan (no oil needed) and toast till lightly coloured on each side.
5. Wrap in a clean tea towel to keep the flatbread warm and soft. Brush with a little oil, if you like.
6. Repeat with the rest of the dough, rolling and cooking as you go. Serve straight away.