- 1 lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 250g multicoloured French beans
- Sea salt
- 2 bananas
- 2 limes
- 2 tsp The Colonel's Mild Curry Spice Mix
- A handful of cashews
1. Slice the base from your lettuce. Separate the leaves. Use a veg peeler to peel your cucumber. Add the peel to your salad. Thinly slice the rest of the cucumber and add it.
2. Set a frying pan over high heat. Top and tail your beans. Add to the hot pan with a pinch of salt. Cook, turning a few times, till lightly charred all over. Add the beans to the salad.
3. Peel your bananas. Add to a blender or food processor with the zest and juice of the lime, 2 tbsp water and the garam masala. Blend till smooth. Add few splashes of water if needed for taste or consistency.
4. Dollop the dressing over the salad. Return your frying pan to the heat. Add the cashews and a pinch of salt. Toast over medium low heat till just golden. Add for a crunchy finish.