- 200g dark and/or milk chocolate
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- A small handful of dried apricots, thinly sliced
- A small handful of toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- A small handful of toasted coconut
1. Fill a saucepan with a shallow pool of water. Set it simmering over a low heat. Put a metal or glass bowl on top.
2. Roughly chop or break up your chocolate.
3. Add to the bowl. Stir till just melted. Take off the heat.
4. Add the remaining chocolate and the spice. Stir till melted.
5. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Dollop on the chocolate by the dessert spoon. Leave plenty of room between dollops. You may need two trays.
6. Dot the dried fruit and almonds over. Scatter on the coconut. Pop in the fridge or freezer till set.
7. Peel from the paper. Eat now or keep in an airtight container, in a cool place, for up to a week.
8. Mix things up with different spice, nut (or seed) and fruit combos.