- 35g peanuts
- A thumb of ginger
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 225g gooseberries
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 100g alfalfa sprouts
1. Warm a dry frying pan on a medium heat for 1 min. Tip in the peanuts and toast them for 3-4 mins, shaking the pan occassionally, till golden. Tip the peanuts out onto a chopping board to cool, then roughly chop them.
2. Peel and grate the ginger. Whisk it with the honey, tamari and 1 tbsp olive oil to make a dressing. Slice the gooseberries as thinly as possibly and add them to the dressing to macerate.
3. Shave ribbons off the carrot and courgette using a veg peeler. When you get to the cores, stop and finely chop them.
4. Slice the sugar snap peas into long shreds (pods and peas). Pop them in a bowl with the carrot and courgette ribbons. Add the alfalfa sprouts and toss together.
5. Fold the gooseberries and dressing through the veg. Scatter over the chopped toasted peanuts to serve.