- 400g purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 50g pine nuts
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Heat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
2. Trim the dry ends from the purple sprouting broccoli. Cut any thicker stalks in half. Place them on a baking tray.
3. Peel and grate the garlic clove. Whisk it with the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper.
4. Pour the balsamic dressing over the broccoli and toss to coat the broccoli thoroughly. Scatter over the pine nuts.
5. Slide the baking tray into the oven and roast the broccoli for 10-15 mins. The broccoli stalks should be tender and the florets slightly charred.
6. Serve on a platter with any balsamic dressing from the baking tray drizzled over.